Greetings from St. Elias Orthodox Church located at 425 Cherry Way in downtown Ellwood City, Pennsylvania! St. Elias Church is under the Romanian Orthodox Episcopate of America, Orthodox Church in America, and was founded in 1914 by newcomers from Romania and Macedonia. Now St. Elias Church has parishioners and friends from all ethnic backgrounds, worshipping in English.
Rev. Fr. John Schmidt, with his wife Psa. Karen, came to Ellwood City from Indiana to be our pastor in the summer of 2006. He is a resident of our town, and has an office in the St. Elias Parish Life Center, right next door to the church located at 425 Cherry Way.